Mike Allison, President
Rachel Krino, Vice President
Veronica Welter, Secretary
Mission Statement of the Antrim County EDC: "Retain, expand, and promote County-wide economic growth and stability."
1. To alleviate and prevent conditions of unemployment.
2. To assist and retain local industries and commercial enterprises.
3. To strengthen and revitalize the economy of the County of Antrim.
4. To provide means and methods for the encouragement and assistance of industrial and commercial enterprises in locating, purchasing, constructing, reconstructing, modernizing, improving, maintaining, repairing, furnishing, equipping, and expanding in the County of Antrim.
5. To encourage the location and expansion of commercial enterprises in the County of Antrim.
6. To more conveniently provide needed services and facilities of the commercial enterprises in the County of Antrim and its residents.
In 2020, the EDC will meet every third Tuesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. in the Antrim County Buidling, conference room 211. If you wish to be on the agenda, please contact the County Administration office (231-533-6265) at least one week in advance.