Antrim County

Other Services

There are many different programs available to Antrim County residents to help with housing and home repair. Below is a list of contacts for specific help.

Home repair: USDA Rural Development  231.941.0951

                    Veteran's Affairs  231.533.8499

                    Dept of Human Services  231.533.8664

Homeless:     NMCAA  231.347.9070


Foreclosure: The Resource Guide is attached and also posted on the Step Forward Michigan page of the MSHDA website:

This page last updated on 1/9/2020.