Dissolution of DBA's
The County Clerk's office keeps record of business names filed in Antrim County, and therefore, it also keeps record of Dissolution of said business names.
When your business is being dissolved, you may choose to:
1. Just keep your DBA on file and let it run out (check your expiration date).
2. File a NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION, which dissolves your DBA immediately upon filing.
DBA DISSOLUTION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
You may pick up a DBA Dissolution Form at the County Clerk's office OR You may print a blank DBA Dissolution Form from the computer (see "NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION")
Fill in the following information -
- Assumed Business name and address of DBA being dissolved.
- Fill in Date.
- Print names of ALL persons listed on original DBA.
- Signatures of ALL persons listed on original DBA.
ALL SIGNATURES MUST BE NOTARIZED. You may bring unsigned DBA Dissolution Form to the County Clerk's Office - a Notary is available to witness your signature(s). IF COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE IS TO NOTARIZE YOUR SIGNATURE, THE DBA DISSOLUTION FORM MUST BE SIGNED IN PERSON BY ALL PERSONS LISTED.
COMPLETED DBA DISSOLUTION FORM MAY BE MAILED OR BROUGHT IN BY PERSON TO:
Antrim County Clerk's Office County Building Bellaire, Michigan 49615
Mailing Address - PO Box 520 Bellaire, Michigan 49615
FILING FEE FOR DBA DISSOLUTION - $ 10.00 Make all checks out to "Antrim County Clerk"
At the time of filing, you will receive 2 certified copies of your DBA Dissolution Form for your records.