Antrim County has eight recycling drop-off centers, all under the management of the Antrim Conservation District. Red recycling bins are at the locations listed below. Please take the time to recycle your items properly and help keep our sites clean. If you see any misuse, dumping of trash, or if the bins are full, please contact the Antrim Conservation District at 231-533-8363.
- ALDEN - Helena Township Hall/Library on Helena Road. Bins are scheduled to be picked up once a week on Thursdays.
- BELLAIRE - Antrim County Transportation (ACT) Building, M-88 Hwy., across from Shanty Creek Road. Bins are scheduled to be picked up on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
- CENTRAL LAKE - Transfer Station on M-88 Highway north of Central Lake. Hours from April 1 - Nov. 31 are 8 am to 4 pm. Hours from Dec. 1 to March 31 are 9 am to 4 pm. Click here for a fee schedule that lists other items that can be dropped off at the Central Lake Transfer Station. Call 231-544-6687 with questions about the Central Lake site.
- ELK RAPIDS - Municipal Building, in the south parking lot off Bridge Street. Bins are scheduled to be picked up Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays. These pick up dates depend on the amount of recycling in the bins; pick ups may be only 2-3 times a week.
- ELLSWORTH - Across from the ball fields on Lake Street at the Road Commission site. Bins are scheduled to be picked up on Tuesdays & Fridays.
- KEWADIN - Old Milton Township Hall on Cairn Hwy. Bins are scheduled to be picked up on Mondays & Thursdays.
- MANCELONA - Township Hall, M-88 Hwy. west of Mancelona. Bins are scheduled to be picked up on Mondays & Thursdays.
Star Township - Bins are scheduled to be picked up on Fridays.